tiistai 7. heinäkuuta 2009

Kaunotar on hirviö - The beauty is a beast

Mokka - huippukissa. Ymmärtää täkkien syvällisemmän tarkoituksen...
Mokka - the top cat. Understands the profound purpose of a quilt.....



Koska ompelukone jäi vahingossa viikonloppuna kotiin käytin aikani kirpputorimetsästykseen. Viimeinen asia mitä tarvitsen on lisää kankaita. Koko idea tehdä tilkkutäkkejä on saada kangasvarasto vähenemään. Mutta väheneekö se? Ei, se kasvaa. Mystistä?!
Sylvi rakastaa kankaita, mutta kaikista kankaista tulee hetkessä karvaisia, Furminatorista huolimatta.

Because I accidently left the sewing machine at home last weekend I had plenty of time to hunt at the flee markets. The last thing I need is more fabric. The whole idea of making quilts is to get the fabric stash smaller. Is it getting smaller? No. It is growing. This is mysterious?! Sylvi-the-cat loves farbrics but makes them all hairy... regardless of the frequent use of a Furminator.



Toinen (!) asia mitä varmasti en tarvitse on - lisää lankaa. Kuitenkin eilen löysin itseni äkkiä Villamokka-kaupasta ja tässä tulos.
Ja täältä saapuu suuri rakastaja, Kutvonen, joka välittömästi vaipui ekstaasiin. Ja karvasti langat.

There is one more thing (or maybe more...) I absolutely do not need. That is more yarn.... However yesterday I suddenly found myself in a yarn store - Villamokka (sorry, page only in the Finnish language) - and here is the result.
And here comes the great lover - Kutvonen - who immediately fell in love. And made them all hairy.

2 kommenttia:

Quiltycat kirjoitti...

I love your cats...they look soft as your new yarn. Thanks for the thought about Lavinia...I'm really touched.
nichi

Eva kirjoitti...

Lovely cats! Hope they don't get entangled in your yarn. -- Tervetuloa at my blog! I'm a lover of your country and was there 3 times. Long ago. I learnt a bit of the language, but keep confusing it with the Estonian bits I remember.