lauantai 24. marraskuuta 2012

Something new in the darkness

Nakkisormet ja niissä ensimmäiset itse tekemäni geelikynnet. Jihuu!
Joitakin vuosia sitten kävin laitattamassa geelikynnet ja pidinkin niitä aika pitkään. Huollattaminen on kuitenkin kallista ja aikaa vievää puuhaa ja sitten ne aikataulut ja parkkipaikat ja muut...

Wiener fingers and the first self made gel nails ever. Wo-hoo!
Some years ago I used to have gel nails, actually I had them for quite a long time.
But the maintanence is expensive and takes a lot of time and then there is all the shedules and parkings etc.
Kynnet on ihan lyhyet ja sellaisina pysyvätkin. Paistan niihin eri värejä sitten kun vähän kehityn, nyt on vaan valkoista hilettä vähän.
Taustana on Novitan 7-veljestä, jota en siis käytä. Paitsi tuo oli pakko saada. Itsehillintä nolla. En ymmärrä miksen voi kutoa varastossa olevista langoista????

The nails are short and I plan to keep it that way. I will bake some colours in to them as I learn more, now there is only some white glitter there.
The background is Novita 7-brothers yarn which I do not admit to use at all. But there it is. I had to buy that. My self control is zero. I do not understand why I can not use my stash???

Ei kommentteja: